Berikut ni beberapa bentuk latihan Tongue Twister :
- A box of biscuits, a batch of mixed biscuits
- A skunk sat on a stump and thunk the stump stunk,but the stump thunk the skunk stunk.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Betty Botter had some butter,
"But," she said, "this butter's bitter.
If I bake this bitter butter,
it would make my batter bitter.
But a bit of better butter--
that would make my batter better."
- So she bought a bit of butter,
better than her bitter butter,
and she baked it in her batter,
and the batter was not bitter.
So 'twas better Betty Botter
bought a bit of better butter.
- Six thick thistle sticks. Six thick thistles stick.
- They have left the thriftshop, and lost both their theatre tickets and the
volume of valuable licenses and coupons for free theatrical frills and thrills.
- Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades,
blunderbusses, and bludgeons -- balancing them badly.
- Cows graze in groves on grass which grows in grooves in groves.
- Selfish shellfish.
- Ned Nott was shot
and Sam Shott was not.
So it is better to be Shott
Some say Nott
was not shot.
But Shott says
he shot Nott.
Either the shot Shott shot at Nott
was not shot,
Nott was shot.
If the shot Shott shot shot Nott,
Nott was shot.
But if the shot Shott shot shot Shott,
then Shott was shot,
the shot Shott shot shot not Shott --
- Sarah sitting in her Chevrolet,
All she does is sits and shifts,
All she does is sits and shifts.
- Who washed Washington's white woolen underwear
when Washington's washer woman went west?
- If a Hottentot taught a Hottentot tot
To talk ere the tot could totter,
Ought the Hottenton tot
Be taught to say aught, or naught,
Or what ought to be taught her?
If to hoot and to toot a Hottentot tot
Be taught by her Hottentot tutor,
Ought the tutor get hot
If the Hottentot tot
Hoot and toot at her Hottentot tutor?
- Once upon a barren moor
There dwelt a bear, also a boar.
The bear could not bear the boar.
The boar thought the bear a bore.
At last the bear could bear no more
Of that boar that bored him on the moor,
And so one morn he bored the boar--
That boar will bore the bear no more.
- Pick a partner and practice passing,
for if you pass proficiently,
perhaps you'll play professionally.
Pilih salah satu frasa, dan hafalkan dan usahakan meningkatkan kecepatan berbicara tanpa kesalahan.
Cukup milintir bukan ? :)-->
Selamat belajar :)
Dapatkan ebook BBIM di : Ebook BBIM
Mari bergabung bersama BBIM Friends di : FB BBIM